Have you ever thought about what it takes to get in on the ground floor of a hot franchise opportunity?
By the time a franchise concept is a household name, it’s too late to get in on the ground floor.
Find out about the most frequent mistakes franchisees make – and how to avoid them.
- Average Franchise Investments
- Average Franchisee Income
- Correlations Between Investment and Income
- Most Frequent Mistakes of Franchisees
- How to Separate Hot Opportunities from Not Opportunities
- What You Can Expect for Your Franchise Fee
- What You Can Expect for Your Royalty
- Which Opportunity May be Best for You Personally
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in learning about what’s involved in owning a franchise and the types of opportunities out there, this seminar is for you!
Presented by Kent Craven, FranNet
Kent Craven has spent more than twenty years as a member of the FranNet franchise opportunity consulting organization. FranNet is considered the premier organization in the franchise world for matching prospective franchisees to the opportunity to which they are best suited. Kent Craven received Bachelor of Science (1981), Master of Engineering (1982) and Master of Business Administration (1983) degrees, all from Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free visitor parking is available above ground after regular business hours. However, when parking for more than one hour in the garage, visitor parking is $3/hr.